Sisters of mercy jesus loves the sisters


That work began systematically in 1827 with the opening of the House of Mercy which Catherine had built and equipped with her own inheritance. Dedicated to Mary the Mother of Mercy and given over to Works of Mercy, it was a centre to which people came for refuge and from which Catherine and her friends went daily into the streets and hovels caring for the sick and dispossessed.

In 1809, he sent three of the sisters from Tullow to Mountrath in County Laois , where they founded a convent and school which survives to this day. In 1842, another house was established in Abbeyleix , also in Co. Laois. Then, in 1858 a layman in Goresbridge , County Kilkenny offered to help finance a foundation in his parish. The Paulstown and Ballyroan foundations soon followed.


Sisters Of Mercy Jesus Loves The SistersSisters Of Mercy Jesus Loves The SistersSisters Of Mercy Jesus Loves The SistersSisters Of Mercy Jesus Loves The Sisters

bq.greenlion.info